Ronald R. Stanley
Born and raised in Ohio, attorney Ronald Stanley has years of experience representing a vast array of individuals over a broad spectrum of legal areas. With over 40 years of legal experience, Ronald Stanley has seen your legal issue and understands how to resolve it.
Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Stanley has worn a number of hats; from design engineer to patent agent. As an attorney, Ronald Stanley took on the roles of CEO, consultant and more.
He is eager to help you work through your legal issues efficiently and thoroughly.
Email: [email protected]
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Business Law
- 5% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 1974
- Northern District of Ohio, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 1974
- Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois
- B.S. cum laude - 1969
- Major: Electrical Engineering
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Medina Bar Association, 2000 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Rauser & Associates, Managing Attorney, 2010 - 2013
- Reliance Electric, Senior Patent Attorney, 1978 - 1983
- Etta Kappa Nu
- Tau Beta Pi
Raised in Brunswick, Michael David attended Bowling Green State University where he earned his Bachelor's degree. He then attended law school at Ohio Northern University where he received his J.D. Michael is licensed to practice in the State of Ohio and is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association.
As a dedicated attorney, Michael strives to provide his clients with quality legal representation. Michael also takes the time to offer his clients a clear, non-intimidating explanation of the legal issues they are facing.